Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

In one episode of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, Mary and Jenn are meeting at restaurant with decor simultaneously ritzy and tacky. Both of their faces are stiff with injections. They stand to hug, and as they pull apart Mary tells Jenn that she smells "like hospital." Jenn had been at the hospital for 4 days because her aunt was having serious surgery. Mary retches and says that the smell of "hospital" brings her to a dark place because she spent two weeks there having her odor glands removed (an elective surgery). Jenn says, 
"I wish you wouldn't tell me I smell like hospital after my aunt had both her legs amputated!" 


This is one of probably 50 absurd and unscripted lines that these rich, bored women utter with complete conviction each episode. I dont know if any of you would actually like it but it is available to watch on Peacock if you care to abandon your preconceptions and take a ride through insanity. 

 

1 comment:

  1. "Having her odor glands removed"???? I didn't even know one could!

    ReplyDelete